Saturday, July 26, 2008

Something I Should Have Done 2 Days Ago

Happy Birthday Bizzle.

I'm sorry I missed your birthday.  Thank you for being such a good friend.  I hope that someday I can be there to change your band-aids when you've managed to get yourself blackout drunk by 6pm and you no longer have motor skills because your hands are frozen from clutching the 45 vodka sodas which were your only comfort in a cruel world where Great Britain doesn't want you, and you've quit the only job you knew for more than 3 years.  Your only comfort, that is, until you best friend comes to save you, and take you home and change your bloody band-aids and make sure you don't die alone in a gutter, or worse, with a bunch of fat blonde ladies from Cincinnati carrying erroneous purses.  

I love you Itsabairan.  Happy belated.    
  

1 comment:

Fat Bad Baby said...

Friendship is like peeing on yourself - everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.