Thursday, May 24, 2007

What People Are Saying......

[13:37] jen_savage2001: liz is a genius

[11:49] anabell11@hotmail.com: you're wicked funny and an entertaining writer to read

[15:48] marthajane122000: L - ladylike
[15:48] marthajane122000: I - inspirational
[15:48] marthajane122000: Z - zesty
[15:48] marthajane122000: H - haberdashery
[15:48] marthajane122000: A - amorous
[15:49] marthajane122000: L - languid
[15:49] marthajane122000: L - lucious

"Liz Hall is the hero in all of us. She is a beacon in the dark night of ignorance. She stands when others kneel. She is a leader. A prophet. A friend. A human" - Anon.

" Liz is the go-to resource for so many different bars in the NY area. She really understands the tastes and needs of the drinker - both novice and veteran - and has helped me accelerate my black outs. She's an invaluable asset to anyone's social life." - Anon.

"I once saw an unseasoned colleague question Liz's faultlesness, and I cautioned that ill-advised seedling not to ever even feign to suggest that Liz Hall can be contended with. For if there is one thing I have learned in what I can only call the honor of knowing Liz, it is that Liz Hall is never, ever wrong. You do not sass the sass queen. " - Martha Armitage

Liz Hall is god... - Bairam Rizai

3 comments:

$crozie said...

I'm so happy. I'm not really sure why, but suddenly I am so friggin happy.

Mona said...

Overheard in New York: "Fuck you punchline. Get out of my face."

Anonymous said...

I will fucking destroy you.